PACLIN MAINTENANCE SERVICING/
AD HOC REPAIR & SERVICE
Customers who encounter difficulty in using our printers will have to bring their machine as well as consumables, power adaptor to the following location for servicing:
PACLIN OFFICE PRODUCTS PTE LTD
Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 6pm
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT: Aljunied Station (10 min walking distance)
FOR TECHNICAL CONCERN CONTACT US NOW
*Paclin consumables include ink cartridge, dye films, cards etc.
*Please note that it is required to bring the machine, consumable, and proof of purchase to our service centre for accurate diagnosis
Warranty details by product type
Printhead Cover period
*Limited to one printhead change
|Minimum cleaning frequency
*Whichever condition comes first
- To prevent electric shock, do not remove the covers.
- Do not attempt to service the printer yourself.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside.
- Only use a suitable mains power source within the limits marked on the printer.
- Avoid touching the thermal printhead heating elements as grease and contamination will shorten the printhead’s useful life.
- Only use the supplied power cords and AC adaptor and use in conjunction with a properly grounded supply.
- Before transporting the printer, remove the dye film and card hoppers and pack the printer in its original packaging.
Magicard printer products will confirm to manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period as defined under “Warranty details by product type” from the date of purchase.
In order to benefit from the limited warranty offered, the product must have been purchased from Paclin Office Products Pte Ltd. Customer will e required to provide the invoice (on which, in particular, are noted the purchase date and the printer model and serial number).
Paclin is not bound to repair, replace or make reimbursement for the product if the customer does not return the product under the terms and procedures set forth herein.
Paclin warrants that, under normal use and service, thermal printheads will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period as defined in the schedule entitled “Printhead warranty period”.
If a warranty claim is submitted for a defective printhead, Paclin has the right to inspect the printhead and samples of the printed and blank card media in use for the purpose of verifying that the defect has not been caused by foreign particles or substances which have caused chemical or physical damage or non-compliance with any of the warranty exceptions specified. Paclin’s decision in any such claim shall be final.
Warranty exclusions and limits
The warranty for Magicard printers covers only normal office environment use in the country of original purchase.
Warranty provisions are non-transferable by end-use customer.
The warranty is void, and Paclin is not responsible for warranty service, should the Magicard label or logo or the rating label or serial number be removed.
Paclin will not meet any warranty claim where the product has not been properly maintained or ceases to function due to:
- Non-compliance with installation instructions provided with the initial printer purchase
- Physical or electrical mishandling
- Operation in environments which are outside normal office conditions in terms of corrosive atmosphere, temperature (15-30 degrees Celsius operating temperature, 20-65% humidity without condensations), shock or vibration.
- Use of non-Magicard original consumables (dye film and cleaning materials).
- Cards that were not purchased from Paclin
- Repairs carried out by third parties
- Not receiving servicing at the minimum frequency by Paclin
Printers no longer covered by warranty
Printers outside the warranty period may still be repaired at the cost to the customer. If a non-warranty chargeable repair is required and agreed a quotation will be submitted to the customer for approval and payment prior to commencement of any work.
Paclin recommends either a trade-in for a brand-new printer or a maintenance service contract to ensure the longevity of the printer.