PACLIN MAINTENANCE SERVICING/
AD HOC REPAIR & SERVICE
Customers who encounter difficulty in using our printers will have to bring their machine as well as consumables, power adaptor to the following location for servicing:
PACLIN OFFICE PRODUCTS PTE LTD
Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 6pm
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT: Aljunied Station (10 min walking distance)
FOR TECHNICAL CONCERN CONTACT US NOW
*Paclin consumables include ink cartridge, dye films, cards etc.
*Please note that it is required to bring the machine, consumable, and proof of purchase to our service centre for accurate diagnosis
Warranty details by product type
|Printhead Cover period
|Minimum cleaning frequency
*Whichever comes first
- To prevent electric shock, do not remove the covers.
- Do not attempt to service the printer yourself.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside.
- Only use a suitable mains power source within the limits marked on the printer.
- Avoid touching the thermal printhead heating elements as grease and contamination will shorten the printhead’s useful life.
- Only use the supplied power cords and AC adaptor and use in conjunction with a properly grounded supply.
- Before transporting the printer, remove the dye film and card hoppers and pack the printer in its original packaging.
IDP printer products will confirm to manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period as defined under “Warranty details by product type” from the date of purchase.
In order to benefit from the limited warranty offered, the product must have been purchased from Paclin Office Products Pte Ltd. Customer will be required to provide the invoice (on which, in particular, are noted the purchase date and the printer model and serial number).
Paclin is not bound to repair, replace or make reimbursement for the product if the customer does not return the product under the terms and procedures set forth herein.
Warranty limitations and Exclusions
Paclin will not meet any warranty claim where the product has not been properly maintained or ceases to function due to:
- Defects or damaged caused by accidents, fire, flood, lightning or other acts of nature.
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or failure to observe the instructions contained in the manual in CD furnished at the time of original purchase.
- Damage caused during shipment or handling.
- Products that have had their serial numbers altered or removed.
- Products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Paclin in a manner that has affected their performance, stability or reliability.
- Physical or electrical mishandling
- Use of non-solid original consumables (dye film and cleaning materials).
- Cards that were not purchased from Paclin
- Repairs carried out by third parties
- Not receiving servicing at the minimum frequency by Paclin as indicated in the table above
Printers no longer covered by warranty
Printers outside the warranty period may still be repaired at the cost to the customer. If a non-warranty chargeable repair is required and agreed a quotation will be submitted to the customer for approval and payment prior to commencement of any work.
Paclin recommends either a trade-in for a brand-new printer or a maintenance service contract to ensure the longevity of the printer.