PACLIN MAINTENANCE SERVICING/
AD HOC REPAIR & SERVICE
Customers who encounter difficulty in using our printers will have to bring their machine as well as consumables, power adaptor to the following location for servicing:
PACLIN OFFICE PRODUCTS PTE LTD
2 Sims Cl, #02-04 Gemini@Sims, Singapore 387298Tel: (65) 6742 9255 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 6pm
We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT: Aljunied Station (10 min walking distance)
FOR TECHNICAL CONCERN CONTACT US NOW
*Paclin consumables include ink cartridge, dye films, cards etc.
*Please note that it is required to bring the machine, consumable, and proof of purchase to our service centre for accurate diagnosis
- This warranty is valid only in respect of Paclin Office Products Pte Ltd (“Paclin”) purchased in Republic of Singapore
- This warranty includes technical support within the warranty period
- Paclin will strictly cover relevant software installation and troubleshooting within 14 days after the date of purchase/ installation. After 14 days, it is not the responsibility of Paclin to resolve any software issue thereafter
- Remedies under the warranty will be subject to any limitation at law. Further, if there are any defects upon delivery of purchase, you must indicate such defects to Paclin
- This warranty does not cover damage arising from accident, misuse, Acts of God, corrosion, rusting or stains, insects inside machine, installation to wrong power voltage supply or subjection to abnormal voltage supply, usage not accordance to instruction of operations, normal wear and tear of parts, software and machine installation, demonstration or training, panels, body or paintwork of equipment, external parts, unauthorized alternation or repairs done by unauthorized persons without the knowledge or approval from Paclin
- This warranty does not cover servicing of equipment outside Singapore mainland (e.g. vessels, offshore island), transportation, handling delivery, service charges for checking improper operation/ installation of equipment (e.g. ribbon installation), routine maintenance servicing/ cleaning, faulty display ser or demo set or equipment loan for commercial purposes.
- In the event that the purchaser wishes to service or repair the equipment after the warranty period has expired or when the equipment is not covered under warranty due to the warranty terms and conditions, an ad hoc service fee will be charged at a rate determined by Paclin
- Paclin will not hold responsibility for any equipment/ PC failures/ damages/ conflicts caused directly or indirectly before, during, after the installation of hardware or software
- Externally purchased consumables (cards, cleaning kits, ribbons, etc) may risk damage to the machine’s mechanism (i.e. printhead, rollers, spare parts). Such damage will not be covered under the warranty
- The software supplied by Paclin shall be used on your own responsibility. You may install and use one copy of the software on the computer to which the hardware is attached. Installation to other computers or re-installation in the event of OS upgrade is not included and will be charged at a fee determined by Paclin
- Serviced equipment not collected within 60 days of notification for collection will automatically be disposed off/ become the property of Paclin
- Printhead warranty: Paclin reserves the right to inspect the printhead and samples of the printed and blank card media in use for the purpose of verifying that the defect has not been caused by foreign particles or substances which have caused chemical or physical damage or non-compliance with any of the warranty exceptions specified. Paclin’s decision in any such claim shall be final.
- Warranty claims to printheads are limited to a one time printhead replacement provided it is within its first 2 years of purchase.
- The warranty for printers covers only normal office-environment use in the country of original purchase.
- Paclin will not meet any warranty claim where the product has not been properly maintained or ceases to function due to
- Non-compliance with installation instructions provided with the initial printer purchase.
- Physical or electrical mishandling.
- Operation in environments which are outside normal office conditions in terms of corrosive atmosphere, temperature (15-30°C/59°-86°F operating temperature, 20-65% humidity without condensation), shock or vibration.
- Use of non-Magicard original consumables (dye film and cleaning materials).
- Use of non-ISO/IEC 7810 compliant, poor quality card media.
- Repairs carried out by a third party that has not been authorized by Magicard
- Carrying out a Product cleaning cycle and/or for the print head that is not in compliance with the instructions detailed in the printer manual and the Support pages at support.magicard.com; or not receiving cleaning at the minimum frequency using Magicard approved/original cleaning materials as defined in the schedule entitled “Minimum cleaning frequency”
- Limitation of liability.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ECONOMIC LOSS, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST EARNINGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH RIGHTS VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION
- Paclin reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions of this warranty without giving any prior notice
- From time to time, Paclin would like to inform you by telephone about other products and service that may be of interest to you.
- If you have questions about how Paclin uses your information, changes to your personal details held by us or wish to withdraw consent to us holding onto your data, you may contact Paclin’s data protection officer during our office hours as stated above